RON'S AND PHIL'S WORLD FAMOUS PICKLED EGGS
1. Boil eggs to done - 15 min; remove shell, a dozen or two
2. 1/2 can or 1/2 box Schillings Pickling Spice -
Boil in 2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
3. Add 2 teaspoons of Tumeric to boiling vinegar -
Simmer 5 min.
4. Place eggs in large glass jar.
5. Pour strained vinegar over eggs
6. Pour Distilled White Vinegar into jar to
7. Add pepperoncini or jalepeno peppers as option
Refrigerate for 1-2 weeks. Eat with pretzels and
Will keep for 6 months +. Can add more eggs later too.
Thanks to RODaigh for this recipe!